JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
***** SPF *****

For sale is my Ruger Mark IV Lite, Diamond Gray Anodized. I purchased this new from Gallery of Guns in March 2019 and it comes with the Davidson's Lifetime Guarantee.

Beautiful handgun!
Hard to find Mark IV Lite with a standard lower.

Checking around on the internet and I haven't been able to find a Mark IV Lite with anything other than the 1911 style grip that is now standard on all Lite Models. I reached out to Ruger to get more deets on my handgun....

From Ruger:

If you go by the serial # ******* it is model # 43922, Mark-IV 22/45 LITE, ACORN SHAPE CUT VENTILATED ALUMINUM UPPER, DIAMOND GRAY ANODIZE, WITH STANDARD MKIV GRIP FRAME, DIAMOND GRAY ANODIZE, DAVIDSONS DISTRIBUTOR EXCLUSIVE.

I asked for more info re the 1911 style grip vs the standard grip:

We apologize for the confusion, generally all MKIV lite pistols are 22/45's but yours indeed is not and comes with the standard grip frame. This particular model has been discontinued and is no longer produced. Unfortunately we do not have access to the exact dates as to when this was introduced and discontinued.

This handgun has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. A couple of light handling marks. I estimate around 500 rounds through it in total.

Included in the sale are everything that came with it from the manufacturer as well as a few extras and upgrades. All of the original parts that were removed for the upgrades will be included.

Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front Sight (comes with 2 extra pipes, green & red)
Dawson Precision Ruger 22-45 Lite Fiber Optic Front Sights - Dawson Precision, Inc.

Tandemkross Victory Trigger (factory trigger was at 4.5, now at 2.5 lbs with the new one)
Ruger® MKIV™ Trigger | TANDEMKROSS

Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor
Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22 10/22 Mag Mark II Mark (midwayusa.com)

Full disclosure, I've only fired a couple of mags since adding the new trigger and front sight. I have not dialed in the sights and I have not set and locked the adjustment screws on the trigger. Tune these to your liking and lock them down.....

Also included are four extra magazines for a total of 6, a cheap but effective mag loading tool, and a Ruger branded soft case.

$700, buyer covers the transfer fees.

I would like to find a Mossberg .410 Shotgun, the Super Mini Bantam black (50358) or camo (50355), and would be willing to talk trade for one of these.

Prefer to meet at Coat of Arms in Keizer, but willing to discuss.

P1020370.JPG

P1020369.JPG

P1020366.JPG

P1020365.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.