JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nearly new Ruger Mark III that I am looking to sell or trade.

I bought the gun new in December of last year. Its the heavy barrel model.
The gun has no more than a couple hundred rounds through it with no memorable problems.
It will come with the original box, three factory magazines, nice Houge Grip, and the original grips. Its a great gun that is very accurate, cheap to feed, and fun to shoot. I just dont need as many .22 handguns

100_0613.jpg

Im looking to get $325 OBO or trade for/towards one of the following.
I am looking for a FTF deal in OREGON only at this time. Im located in Medford, but will be driving up through Portland next Weds.

SIG P226
Glock 26
Glock 34
Compact XD9
AR15 Lowers/Stuff

is this the MKIII 512 model?

I have a nearly new Ruger Mark III that I am looking to sell or trade.

I bought the gun new in December of last year. Its the heavy barrel model.
The gun has no more than a couple hundred rounds through it with no memorable problems.
It will come with the original box, three factory magazines, nice Houge Grip, and the original grips. Its a great gun that is very accurate, cheap to feed, and fun to shoot. I just dont need as many .22 handguns

100_0613.jpg

Im looking to get $325 OBO or trade for/towards one of the following.
I am looking for a FTF deal in OREGON only at this time. Im located in Medford, but will be driving up through Portland next Weds.

SIG P226
Glock 26
Glock 34
Compact XD9
AR15 Lowers/Stuff

That one shown is a standard Mark lll.

The Mark lll 512 has a grip angle just like a 1911

If you go to the Ruger page below, you can see the difference between the Mark lll and Mark lll 22/45 which is the '512'.

http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firearms/FASubType?type=Pistol&subtype=Rimfire Autoloading

I have the Mark lll 512 22/45 which I just love, accurate as heck, and cheap to shoot!!!

I hope this info helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.