JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
It was taken to the range only one time and bought as a gift to the kids, and they didn't like shooting it. The only wanted to shoot the rifle. Comes with everything from the factory, in box etc.

RUGER & COMPANY INC 22/45 Threaded Barrel

The Ruger 22/45 Threaded Barrel Rimfire pistol is made of alloy steel witth barrel length of 4.50 inches and weighs 32 oz. Capacity is 10+1. Grip frame is Zytle Polymer and has replacable panels.

SPECIFICATIONS: Action :Semi-Auto Caliber :22 Long Rifle Barrel Length :4.5" Capacity :10 + 1 Safety :Crossbolt Grips :Zytel Sights : Weight :32 oz Finish :Blue

$330
It was taken to the range only one time and bought as a gift to the kids, and they didn't like shooting it. The only wanted to shoot the rifle. Comes with everything from the factory, in box etc.

RUGER & COMPANY INC 22/45 Threaded Barrel

The Ruger 22/45 Threaded Barrel Rimfire pistol is made of alloy steel witth barrel length of 4.50 inches and weighs 32 oz. Capacity is 10+1. Grip frame is Zytle Polymer and has replacable panels.

SPECIFICATIONS: Action :Semi-Auto Caliber :22 Long Rifle Barrel Length :4.5" Capacity :10 + 1 Safety :Crossbolt Grips :Zytel Sights : Weight :32 oz Finish :Blue

I am interested in Beaverton. Let me know if prior sale falls through.

Primewish- I'm located in Beaverton-Aloha

wupddu- Sent you a pm too.

I had a buyer, but he ended up buying another gun from me. No problem there..., but I've already had no shows. Please, if you state "I'll take it", at least show up. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way that is selling too.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top