JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Enjoy shooting this very accurate even with cheap scope.

ruger.jpg

They are addictive for sure. Started out with a MKIII 22/45 and after a while had to get myself a MKIII hunter. Now I'm waiting for a MKII competition to arrive at my FFL. So many choices in the Ruger MK series to lust after.

They are addictive for sure. Started out with a MKIII 22/45 and after a while had to get myself a MKIII hunter. Now I'm waiting for a MKII competition to arrive at my FFL. So many choices in the Ruger MK series to lust after.
Just don't look at Volquartsen :s0005:

One of mine sports a Tac Sol 10.5" barrel that if I do my part off of a rest has shot sub 1.5" at 100 yards. I'm sure it'll do better but I'm the weak link. Really would like a Black Mamba but the four that I have are enough for me, LOL

One of mine sports a Tac Sol 10.5" barrel that if I do my part off of a rest has shot sub 1.5" at 100 yards. I'm sure it'll do better but I'm the weak link. Really would like a Black Mamba but the four that I have are enough for me, LOL
I haven't taken the VQ at distance, but the Hunter would rapid fire 6" steel at 50+ yards.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews