JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
looking for a ruger mark 4 must have threaded barrel

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Try Keith's, I picked one up a few weeks ago and they were stacked with all different variants at a good price. If you don't mind waiting in line, but I always have great service there. As long as you know what your after. Paid $489 out the door.

20210115_174225.jpg

Try Keith's, I picked one up a few weeks ago and they were stacked with all different variants at a good price. If you don't mind waiting in line, but I always have great service there. As long as you know what your after. Paid $489 out the door.

View attachment 820834
Hey i wanted to thank you. I did go to keiths and stood in the long line. but when i got inside they did have the gun. And they even had it in black which is what i wanted. So, thanks for the heads up!

Your welcome, funny thing is another member here read my comment and went to Keith's too. He ended up buying 3 Mark IV's. Glad to be of any help. Stay safe brother.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.