JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger M77 Tang Safety 280 REM/7mm EXP REM! Excellent condition rifle in rare caliber! If you claim to be RUGER collector and dont have this grail rifle then your collection has fallen short! LOL!
100% original factory condition in excellent overall condition. Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

SHIPPING: Shipping will be fully furnished FFL to FFL via Fedex~$75

PAYMENT: Payment will be in the form of USPS money orders or wire transfer.

Take a look at the pictures for best and final description and let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_9589.JPG IMG_9602.JPG IMG_9604.JPG IMG_9596.JPG IMG_9599.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So awesome - if I hadn't picked up 3 rifles in the past couple weeks I'd be tempted but I'm sure this will sell fast. Nice job on keeping it in such great condition.
bummer cuz im in southern oregon as well so it would be an easy deal. let me know if you change your mind. Might make you a bit better deal since it would be a no hassle no ship deal. Would be quick background check right now too. Let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.