JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new in box Ruger Model 77 All-Weather Stainless Steel Ultralight .204 Ruger bolt action. 20" barrel, with rings and everything that came from the factory.

9 rounds fired and put in the safe where it has sat.

Comes with 4 boxes of Hornady .32gv V-max ammo, which includes the brass from the 9 rounds that have been fired.

Sell for $575 face to face in Vancouver.

Picture is what the gun looks like, but is not the actual gun.

stmcelroy, Am recently interested in 204 ruger for varmits, of those 9 shots did you hit any thing & how well? A target? How tight the group? Have Ruger #1 257 Roberts I am considering getting rid of. Why getting rid of your Ruger? Please respond. johnqpublic

Sighted it in off the hood of my suv and got it within minute of varmint. I did kill a leftover Halloween pumpkin with a couple of shots from 75 yards.

Wanting to pick up a .243win to use for predator AND deer hunting, need something legal for both.

If I don't sell or trade it, I will setup myself up for reloading the .204 and just keep it.

i will trade you for it. Its in great shape. Pm me

he is in washington......therfore your transaction to trade accross state lines will be illegal without a fll transfer...
Just to let you know, in case you didnt...
And if you did, great.
We like to stress that doing transactions lawfully are very important for all gun owners.

he is in washington......therfore your transaction to trade accross state lines will be illegal without a fll transfer...
Just to let you know, in case you didnt...
And if you did, great.
We like to stress that doing transactions lawfully are very important for all gun owners.

Very sorry I did not see his location, thanks for pointing out my error

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.