JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a stainless target stock bull barrel 223 that I would like to sell or trade. Purchased new in 1998 and have not shot it much since then. Estimate 400-500 rounds? It is accurate and fun to shoot, but dont do a lot of target shooting any more. It is used and has a few minor marks on the stock but was well taken care of. I will include the vx-1 3-9x40 scope thats on it. Would like $600OBO. Looking to trade for something different. I am interested in pistols or a hunting rifle for my wife. Shoot me a pm with offers.
Eric

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Last Edited:
I would also offer a straight across deal: my Howa 1500 7mm Rem mag with a Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 standard reticle or BDC reticle for your rifle alone. My Howa is new, only gone to the range once to complete a 20 round break in.
image.jpg

Considering your trade options. I was planning on a 30mm scope instead of 1". Not sure if I need the rifle but its tempting. I will get back to you in a few days when I get back home. Out of town at the moment.

Shotgun, Mini 14, Sig P250 or M77 MKll Stainless Ruger 223 Light wieght stock with standard barrel. Anything there work for you?

Have a stainless target stock bull barrel 223 that I would like to sell or trade. Purchased new in 1998 and have not shot it much since then. Estimate 400-500 rounds? It is accurate and fun to shoot, but dont do a lot of target shooting any more. It is used and has a few minor marks on the stock but was well taken care of. I will include the vx-1 3-9x40 scope thats on it. Would like $600OBO. Looking to trade for something different. I am interested in pistols or a hunting rifle for my wife. Shoot me a pm with offers.
Eric
can you pm me please if this is still available 541-294-4414

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.