Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

RUGER M77 HAWKEYE ALL WEATHER 270 WIN.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by OregonJohn, Jun 3, 2013.

1. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

I am selling my dads 270 hunting rifle. I bought it for him a couple of seasons back. Looks like his hunting days are over, so I gave him a model seven in 243 to play with. Rifle is a Ruger m77 Hawkeye All Weather Stainless in 270 Win. 24 inch barrel. I had a brake put on it for him to keep the kick down. It is now 243 ish with the lighter bullets. Trigger job. Factory rings with a matte Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm with BDC reticle. just a few light marks here and there. I would call it excellent used condition. I don't think he put 50 rounds down the barrel. I have a 100 ish round of hand loaded ammo I will include with the load data. I have $1,045.00 into this package including gunsmith work on the brake and trigger. I would like $850.00 FTF here. I would be interested in a trade for a nice 1911 in stainless with rail. Kimber and the like.

I will get some pictures up soon.

2. OregonJohn

Bump to $800.00

3. Glockman19

Glockman19 Hillsboro Active Member

Pictures??

4. OregonJohn

Pictures now up. Let me know if you need any extra.

I will be in Portland this Tue.

5. OregonJohn

Bump. Trade for 1911, varmint rifle, long range scope, long range rifle, Over/under shot gun with screw in chokes, Benelli auto loaders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.