JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a a like new Ruger M77 chambered in 30.06. It is a bolt action rifle and has been sighted in with the Leupold Scope currently mounted on it and included with the package. Rifle comes in a soft camo carrying case and both are in great condition. Less than a box (20rds) of ammo have ever been shot through this rifle as it was purchased new and sighted in, took on one hunting trip and took one deer with it, then stored properly. Also comes with 92rds of premium soft point hunting ammunition (this stuff cost near a buck a shot!)
Looking for cash but will trade for a taurus 1911or pt945 in chrome(or blued)with the GOLD accents and pearl or rosewood grips, i miss mine! with also consider any other high quality 45acps or nice magnum revolvers
ALSO i would prefer to to a partial trades (IE: $300+ Pistol!)
asking $550
CALL me David @ 206 909 8082
email pics of trade offers to Davidthepirate@gmail
I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES, thank the old ladies mother for the wonderful photo quality
P4130323.jpg
P4130321.jpg
P4130324.jpg
i dont check here as often as i should or get on the computer that often so try and call/text, but i will make an effort to get on daily at least once
206 909 8082
david

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to wake up here. If I didn't have one already, I'd be figuring out how to get that to Oregon.

Guys, that's a near-mint Ruger M77 tang safety rifle in '06 with a Leopold Gold Ring scope. I don't care what power the scope is (it's not real big) IMHO it just doesn't get any better than that for that price for a really good hunting rifle and high quality scope... :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.