JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a raise so this weeks paycheck will have some extra money on it. And you know what that means...MORE GUNS!!!!

I'm looking for a Ruger LCR. Preferably in .357 mag but I wont pass up a good deal on a .38 special either. I can get one new in .357 for $459 so I'm hoping to find a good deal on here.

Send me a PM with offer and pics. I'm looking to pick it up Saturday so I can go to the range with it. It would be great to meet at Westcoast Armory in Factoria but I'm not opposed to meeting elsewhere as long as its not a ridiculous distance.

Thanks

Of course, I live in Oregon, but Albany Guns has the .38 for $359. Lincoln City sporting goods has the .357 for $425. You are allowed for dicker with the price....they have wiggle room and would prefer to sell a gun, and still make a small profit, than not make a profit at all. I am buying the .38 tomorrow from Albany Guns for the above price. I have seen these all the way up to $500....you just need to check around! Check with one of the ones I told you about....confirm the price and see if a place near you can match it!.....Good Luck....cant wait to get mine tomorrow!!!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.