Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger LCR

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by warhammerjr, Oct 24, 2011.

1. warhammerjr

warhammerjr Downtown Seattle Member

I got a raise so this weeks paycheck will have some extra money on it. And you know what that means...MORE GUNS!!!!

I'm looking for a Ruger LCR. Preferably in .357 mag but I wont pass up a good deal on a .38 special either. I can get one new in .357 for $459 so I'm hoping to find a good deal on here.

Send me a PM with offer and pics. I'm looking to pick it up Saturday so I can go to the range with it. It would be great to meet at Westcoast Armory in Factoria but I'm not opposed to meeting elsewhere as long as its not a ridiculous distance.

Thanks

2. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

You can find them cheaper than that....I am buying one today for $415 black .357 Ruger LCR....just fyi!...can get the .38sp for under $400.

3. warhammerjr

warhammerjr Downtown Seattle Member

Where are you getting it?

4. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

Of course, I live in Oregon, but Albany Guns has the .38 for $359. Lincoln City sporting goods has the .357 for $425. You are allowed for dicker with the price....they have wiggle room and would prefer to sell a gun, and still make a small profit, than not make a profit at all. I am buying the .38 tomorrow from Albany Guns for the above price. I have seen these all the way up to $500....you just need to check around! Check with one of the ones I told you about....confirm the price and see if a place near you can match it!.....Good Luck....cant wait to get mine tomorrow!!!!