Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger LCR

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by warhammerjr, Oct 24, 2011.

1. warhammerjr

warhammerjr Downtown Seattle Member

I got a raise so this weeks paycheck will have some extra money on it. And you know what that means...MORE GUNS!!!!

I'm looking for a Ruger LCR. Preferably in .357 mag but I wont pass up a good deal on a .38 special either. I can get one new in .357 for $459 so I'm hoping to find a good deal on here.

Send me a PM with offer and pics. I'm looking to pick it up Saturday so I can go to the range with it. It would be great to meet at Westcoast Armory in Factoria but I'm not opposed to meeting elsewhere as long as its not a ridiculous distance.

Thanks

2. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

You can find them cheaper than that....I am buying one today for $415 black .357 Ruger LCR....just fyi!...can get the .38sp for under $400.

3. warhammerjr

warhammerjr Downtown Seattle Member

Where are you getting it?

4. Addicted

Addicted Dallas, OR Active Member

Of course, I live in Oregon, but Albany Guns has the .38 for $359. Lincoln City sporting goods has the .357 for $425. You are allowed for dicker with the price....they have wiggle room and would prefer to sell a gun, and still make a small profit, than not make a profit at all. I am buying the .38 tomorrow from Albany Guns for the above price. I have seen these all the way up to $500....you just need to check around! Check with one of the ones I told you about....confirm the price and see if a place near you can match it!.....Good Luck....cant wait to get mine tomorrow!!!!