JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one. Works fine. My wife has one, also works fine.
My negative picky dad gets one , and complains about the gun being hard to chamber. My dad works out 5 days a week, and is 73 years old. A division 1 defensive end, and he claims its a pain in the Azz the chamber. Any thoughts on this?

I would give him yours, because it works fine for you, but don't even think about trading your wifes LCP! Then see if there are any problems. Is his broken in? Could it be he is trying to stiff arm his trigger arm and pull the slide back or is he using the push/pull method?

Mine is ok to pull back, but compared to a full size like Glock it is tougher. I noticed that I have trouble when I put my hand over the top of the slide, grasp it and "push" back vs grabbing the serrations from behind the pistol and "pull" back. Does that make sense?

You need to try out his gun and ammo, to see how it works.

A former Div. 1 player even at 73 y/o could have huge meat hook type hands, that are just getting in the way.

My guess is if his gun works for you, his hands are too big and massive and is hitting a slide stop, or one of his fingers is rubbing the slide preventing it from going backward and forward as normal.