JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$35
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
New and unused. Nice looking holster but I went a different route. I'll take $35 cash for it or trade for 100 count 150 grain 30 cal or 300 count 55 gr .224 cal bullets. face to face in Beaverton, Aloha area.
I copied this description from the holster manufacturer:
Full Size 3 in 1 Concealed Pocket Holster Full Coverage Spartan Tactical Holsters And Sheaths

The Spartan Tactical Holsters 3 in 1 Pocket Holster is great for concealed carry of small sized pocket pistols in the front pocket of your pants when drawing your firearm from your pocket, the hook catches on the corner of your pants pocket and the firearm is drawn, free from the holster. It is great for those that want a secure and custom holster for their carry bag or purse as the holster comes standard with eyelet hardware which can be used to attach paracord to the interior of your bag for snatch style un-holstering. It also comes with a thumb tab that allows you to un-holster your gun with a simple thumb press. Each holster is custom molded from Kydex® to your unique gun model ensuring a perfect fit. It also comes with a full sweat guard. Sweat guards cover both sides of the entire slide of your pistol reducing its contact with moisture from your body and the mag release is covered to ensure you're always ready to defend yourself.

20231208_074105.jpg 20231208_074048.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top