JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***Sold Pending Funds***

Hi all,

I have a Ruger LCP with a stainless slide and a side mounted laser. I am the second owner and have put about 20 rounds through it. Unknown round count from the original owner but based on the appearance and internals, I would say low, perhaps a box or two. The laser is sighted in perfectly and functions fine. The gun functions flawlessly and I have detected no issues with it.

I got it in a trade earlier this year and found that I traded a great gun that I did not necessarily need for a gun that I thought I needed and found that I did not. This little baby has been doing nothing other than sitting in the safe after shooting it to ensure that it did what it was supposed to.

This gun comes with everything I got with it: One magazine, soft carrying case, side-mounted laser, gun lock, and some sort of holster.

I will post pictures once I get off of work this evening, I just figured I would see what kind of interest I drum up until then.

I am starting with a cash price of $350.00

Trade options include but are certainly not limited to: Glocks in .40 or 9mm, Springfield XD's in 9mm, .40, or .45, Kahrs in 9mm or .40, S&W in 9mm, .40, or .45, Home defense shotguns from Mossberg or Remington,

I will of course add cash to the right deal depending on the offering, otherwise, please feel free to make whatever offer you wish, worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking!

-D

Last Edited: