JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a Ruger LCP .380 with a Crimson Trace Laser. Have the original box and manufacturer goodies for both the gun and the CT laser, plus 2 additional mags (total of 4, one with the pinkie extension) and a custom pocket pouch for 3 mags. Both the zippered pouch and pocket pouch for the gun with the laser fitted on are included. This pouch is my favorite since it looks like a wallet when it's in your front pocket.

Pistol is in good condition. A few scuff marks, but nothing beyond normal wear and tear. Not sure on total round count. I've put about 80 rounds thru it myself.

I bought it used about 5 months ago thinking this was going to be my regular pocket pistol. That was until I held a Kimber 1911, then shot another 1911 .45 and decided I REALLY want one of those, more than I want a pocket pistol, so now I'm in saving mode to gather enough funds to get a Kimber.

$400/obo

Might consider trades, but trying to stay the course for the Kimber 1911. IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0533.jpg

I've got a Ruger LCP .380 with a Crimson Trace Laser. Have the original box and manufacturer goodies for both the gun and the CT laser, plus 2 additional mags (total of 4, one with the pinkie extension) and a custom pocket pouch for 3 mags. Both the zippered pouch and pocket pouch for the gun with the laser fitted on are included. This pouch is my favorite since it looks like a wallet when it's in your front pocket.

Pistol is in good condition. A few scuff marks, but nothing beyond normal wear and tear. Not sure on total round count. I've put about 80 rounds thru it myself.

I bought it used about 5 months ago thinking this was going to be my regular pocket pistol. That was until I held a Kimber 1911, then shot another 1911 .45 and decided I REALLY want one of those, more than I want a pocket pistol, so now I'm in saving mode to gather enough funds to get a Kimber.

$400/obo

Might consider trades, but trying to stay the course for the Kimber 1911.View attachment 85821View attachment 85822
I am interested in the LCP get in touch please

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.