JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am not the original owner, but it includes everything it comes with from factory, cardboard ruger box, ruger zipper soft case, papers, lock, etc. Ive put about three boxes through it, and it ran flawlessly. Im selling because I dont carry it, and its a little small for my hands for range shooting. in great shape besides the blemish on the slide thats shown in picture.

$325, or open to handgun trades. Thanks guys.

Will include 200 rds of remington, and 100 rounds of winchester for 350 obo or trade, thanks.

The ammo

KIMG0047.jpg

KIMG0048.jpg

KIMG0053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the original owner, but it includes everything it comes with from factory, cardboard ruger box, ruger zipper soft case, papers, lock, etc. Ive put about three boxes through it, and it ran flawlessly. Im selling because I dont carry it, and its a little small for my hands for range shooting. in great shape besides the blemish on the slide thats shown in picture.

$325, or open to handgun trades. Thanks guys.

I have a taurus pt 24/7 pro in 40 cal. Interested in any sort of trade let me know. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.