JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
RIDGEFIELD
State
Washington
Zip Code
Excellent condition with less that 250 rounds through it. Not interested in trades.

Mark IV LITE. The top of the receiver has a Picatinny rail mount if the shooter desires to use optical sights. A manual, ambidextrous thumb safety locks the sear, while allowing the pistol to be loaded and unloaded when engaged, and a magazine disconnect prevents the pistol from firing once the magazine is removed. The Mark IV model does not have a loaded chamber indicator on the side of the receiver or an internal key lock. The Ruger 22/45 LITE is a great semi-auto rimfire pistol to carry when weight is at a premium, or for target shooting, and handgun training. Comes with two 10-round magazines.

Super-lightweight, full-sized pistol

Aluminum receiver/barrel shroud

Tensioned stainless steel barrel

Ambidextrous thumb safety

Front and rear target sights

Zytel polymer grip frame

Threaded muzzle

Picatinny rail

Two 10-round magazines

Ruger 2.jpg Ruger 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I did not! I'm also not sure of how easy or difficult it is to transfer a handgun from Washington to Oregon.
I could be wrong but I think it's as simple as having it shipped or he could meet at an ffl in Oregon for the transfer. That's the way it works for a Washington resident to buy from an Oregon resident. I'm just not 100% how it works for an Oregon resident. Quick call to an ffl could answer all of that.

I've done it, had a private party firearm shipped from a Washington FFL to my FFL In Oregon. Typically the FFL's would exchange their info with each other, and of course seller and buyer would have to provide that info to each other. Seller needs to include a copy of their driver's license also.

I have found that the best way to make payment is with a postal money order. If that's the case, seller should advise the shipping FFL not to send the firearm to the buyer's FFL until payment is received.

Now here's the bad news, folks….the buyer should be responsible for the shipping FFL's fees along with shipping costs. After all that is completed, the lucky buyer gets to pay his local FFL transfer fee and background check.

Did I miss anything?

….here's the easy solution to avoid shipping……
The seller from Washington meets the buyer at an Oregon FFL, the transfer gets completed with the buyer paying nothing more than the transfer fee & background check. Best to make sure everything is current on state identification prior to meeting for the transfer tho! :)

I've done it, had a private party firearm shipped from a Washington FFL to my FFL In Oregon. Typically the FFL's would exchange their info with each other, and of course seller and buyer would have to provide that info to each other. Seller needs to include a copy of their driver's license also.

I have found that the best way to make payment is with a postal money order. If that's the case, seller should advise the shipping FFL not to send the firearm to the buyer's FFL until payment is received.

Now here's the bad news, folks….the buyer should be responsible for the shipping FFL's fees along with shipping costs. After all that is completed, the lucky buyer gets to pay his local FFL transfer fee and background check.

Did I miss anything?
Thats accurate from my experience.

Did I miss anything?

….here's the easy solution to avoid shipping……
The seller from Washington meets the buyer at an Oregon FFL, the transfer gets completed with the buyer paying nothing more than the transfer fee & background check. Best to make sure everything is current on state identification prior to meeting for the transfer tho! :)
Don't mean to hijack this post, but is the same true for a long gun?

Don't mean to hijack this post, but is the same true for a long gun?
Same rules apply. I have had handguns and long guns shipped from Washington FFL's to my FFL. Have also met Washington state sellers in Oregon to purchase fireams from them with no issues at all.

Same rules apply. I have had handguns and long guns shipped from Washington FFL's to my FFL. Have also met Washington state sellers in Oregon to purchase fireams from them with no issues at all.
I was asking because I went to a gun shop in Vancouver and the employee told me that long guns (semi-auto) could no longer be sold to non-Washington residents

I was asking because I went to a gun shop in Vancouver and the employee told me that long guns (semi-auto) could no longer be sold to non-Washington residents
Interesting. Best to contact the FFL you plan to do business with, as rules keep on changing. Unless Oregon laws change, everything remains the same as usual, as long as the firearm is legal in the state purchased.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.