Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Ruger gunsite scout

Reactions
Feedback
14 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Well .... The wife said " why do you need 2 of the same gun." So im iso a new wife. Lol.

Pretty goos condition ruger gun sight scout. Shoots realy good. 308 win. Comes with one 10rd pmag and original box. Would like to trade for a wheele gun in 44mag or 45colt. Lever gun on 44mag, 45 colt, or 45 70. Or a single shot in 45 70. .mainly looking to trade but i would,not turn down 750 cash.

I can meet most mornings

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Feedback
22 / 0 / 0
I have a stainless ruger vaquero 45 colt 4.7 inch barrel 30 years old less than a 100 down the tube great shape leather holster and some ammo any interest.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online