JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger GSR 308, stainless laminated, free float and trigger job by Velzey. 18" threaded barrel, with front protected and rear factory peep iron sights, birdcage flash suppressor, one AICS Ruger emblem metal mag, factory box. Less than 100rds through it, properly broken in and kept clean. Burris 2-7x scout scope with BDC and Leupold QD rings. Also comes with two sets rear receiver mount 1" Ruger rings, (blued and stainless), and a set of 30mm blued Ruger rings. So buyer has a lot of options.
It will shoot 1moa with hand loaded 168gr BTHP.
Will post pics tomorrow. NRA Excellent condition.
Only reason I'm selling is I've been bitten by the 6.5 bug and have a Tikka CTR and chassis incoming. Need room in safe.
No trades. Prefer FFL in Vancouver. Fees on buyer. Will ship for additional actual cost through my FFL.
Rough Cost breakdown:
GSR 1000
Burris 400
Rings 200 (4sets, one was included)
Gunsmithing 100
Over 1700 invested, letting go for 1400. I would consider keeping the scout scope and QD rings if that's not your thing. That would bring price down to 1000. Everything else included. Didn't take pics of extra small parts but will be in box.
These are NEVER in-stock and this model has been discontinued in favor of the cheap plastic stock.
89D2B8B0-919A-467C-BF63-16DC06529959.jpeg 5872B8B4-8D2A-44AB-B427-9556E5D51548.jpeg B9DC52A1-AE5C-480A-ADCE-3E7C59309783.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If someone has a quality FFP 5-25 mrad scope they don't need, I would consider trade offers and cash either way. Scopes I like… Vortex, Nightforce, Leupold, Kahles, USO, etc.. let me know If you have something in mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.