JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger GP100 Stainless 4.2" in .357 Magnum. 6 rounds. Recently polished it and it looks fantastic! Selling it because I made a new irresponsible purchase, lol.

No trades.

20220605_110952_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220605_110958_Cleaned_Meta.jpg 20220605_111008_Cleaned_Meta.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have to know, what grip is that? Looks like it's Ruger made but I haven't seen it before. Beautiful 357 by the way, this will sell quick.
Actually, not really sure. The previous owner said it's made by some nice rare imported wood. But not sure what exactly it's made from. That's all I know.

Actually, not really sure. The previous owner said it's made by some nice rare imported wood. But not sure what exactly it's made from. That's all I know.
Those grips are made in Thailand and sold by various retailers on eBay, Amazon, or private sites. They're made from solid Rosewood, and are really fantastic grips.
I bought a very similar pair for my GP100 Match Champion from https://www.worldwidegrips.com/, and I was very impressed. The quality was very high, they were gorgeous, and they fit my hands perfectly.
Anyway, good luck with your sale sir!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.