JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Tick Licker in Corvallis yesterday to fill out the BGC form for a gun that I had ordered. I happened to see a used Ruger GP100 Match Champion in 10mm for $650. There was only one other customer there and I mentioned to the manager loud enough for all to hear that $650 for the Ruger was a good price. The other customer came over and mentioned that he should buy it. He should have been speaking to the manager, not me. I immediately made the purchase.

Nice find! It would have been difficult for me to leave that one behind if I happened upon it. I have been intrigued by that offering since I first learned Ruger was offering them.

Please report back on your thoughts after you have a chance to put some rounds through it.

I'll have it Saturday. Tick Lcker in Corvallis and Salem do a 5-day release, and count the purchase day, and the delivery day.

Ironic. I've got the moon clips but not the revolver. Story of my life.

P1000173.JPG

Grab a BMT Mooner Tool if you plan on shooting it a lot. They are simply the best at mooning and de-mooning those clips. I have one for my 929 and it makes a quick work out of the clips I have.