JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this Ruger Charger new last summer. I had a Volquartsen Bolt Release and Target Hammer kit put in and a trigger job done by a local gunsmith. I test fired it and did an OK job at zeroing a red dot on it, and haven't fired it much since. I would estimate that the gun has less than 100 rounds through it.

Chargers seem to go for about $345 new these days, the Nikon Monarch red dot goes for about $250, the trigger parts and work go for about $100. I have everything it came with: soft case, bipod, ten round magazine, and manual. I also have a brand new 25 round magazine (I think these go for about $25). I'm asking $500 for the whole package. $325 for the Charger (w/extra 25 rd. mag) without the optic, and $175 for the optic alone if someone wants just one or the other, but I'll try and sell them together first.

If you have an offer, PM me.

FTF in Oregon only, and I can't travel much, so hopefully you're able to meet close to or in Eugene. Current valid OR DL and Bill of Sale, etc.

(my Charger)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.