JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a newer model used Ruger Blackhawk 357. Part of a recent trade that is a duplicate to my collection. Has 4 5/8" barrel. Shoots good. Put about 30 rounds through it last week. Do not know total round count. $395 FTF transfer at Tropic Pawn in Orchards, WA. Will split the transfer fee. Washington residents only.
Brody and guns 021.JPG Brody and guns 022.JPG

Blast this gun being across the river for such a wonderful price! I would toss some VZ grips on it, tuck it into a Mernickle holster, and tote it around as my winter carry gun. Seriously, good luck, this is an AWESOME gun!

Gassyman, not trying to bash your thread, but I have a question. Why do you say "WA residents only?" Since we have to live under I-594, every transfer/sale must go through a FFL. An OR resident purchasing your revolver would go through your FFL, and by law must have it sent to a OR FFL. Why would you restrict him/her from purchasing your gun?

Gassyman, not trying to bash your thread, but I have a question. Why do you say "WA residents only?" Since we have to live under I-594, every transfer/sale must go through a FFL. An OR resident purchasing your revolver would go through your FFL, and by law must have it sent to a OR FFL. Why would you restrict him/her from purchasing your gun?

If they want to pay shipping, fine by me. BUT, as you say it is my sale. I set the rules.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.