JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got a friend in Ca. looking for one of these...??
He mentioned they are hard to find...??
So now //// he's got me looking hear in Vanc. Wa., I don't want to travel too far....let me know gents....I might have trading stock if interested...??
Erndog :cool:

Be careful about setting yourself up online for a straw purchase accusation. Also, you might want to advise your friend that...

CA law defines the .410/.45LC handguns as short barrel shotguns. The barrel having rifling or not does not change it's classification as a SBS in CA.

The Taurus Judge, MIL Inc Thunder Five and Thompson/Center Contender with .410/.45LC barrel all fit the SBS definition laid forth in PC 12020(c)(1)(A) and (B).

CA Penal Code 12020(c)
(1) As used in this section, a "short-barreled shotgun" means any of the following:
(A) A firearm which is designed or redesigned to fire a fixed shotgun shell and having a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length.
(B) A firearm which has an overall length of less than 26 inches and which is designed or redesigned to fire a fixed shotgun shell.
(C) Any weapon made from a shotgun (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if that weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than 26 inches or a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches in length.
(D) Any device which may be readily restored to fire a fixed shotgun shell which, when so restored, is a device defined in subparagraphs (A) to (C) inclusive.
(E) Any part, or combination of parts, designed and intended to convert a device into a device defined in subparagraphs (A) to (C) inclusive, or any combination of parts from which a device defined in subparagraphs (A) to (C), inclusive, can be readily assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

CA Penal Code 12000
(f) Nothing shall prevent a device defined as a "handgun," "pistol," "revolver," or "firearm capable of being concealed upon the person" from also being found to be a short-barreled shotgun or a short-barreled rifle, as defined in Section 12020.

You're California friend can't find one because they're illegal in California.
If you plan on buying one for him that could make you a "straw buyer".

A 45/410 Circuit Judge may be legal though....but not the 28 gauge version as that is considered to be a shotgun with an illegal revolving cylinder.

Geeze they're idiots.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.