JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
Comes with one magazine. Transfer in Lakewood, I'll cover costs. Price is $350 or shipped to your FFL for $375
EhUb4e4l.jpg
YvV2W86l.jpg
7uTgkQAl.jpg
irdBeZ5l.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looks like a silencer host, with a birdcage on the threads

I think that part is obvious, just wondering if he had this cut and threaded or if somepoint Ruger made them like this. I have a threaded 22/45 with a much longer barrel that makes a great silencer host, this is just very unique looking.

I'd guess there is about 2 inches of barrel, so not so much different than a S&W wheel gun snub nose 22lr. It did not ship from the factory in this configuration.

I think that part is obvious, just wondering if he had this cut and threaded or if somepoint Ruger made them like this. I have a threaded 22/45 with a much longer barrel that makes a great silencer host, this is just very unique looking.
Ruger did not make them that way. Someone had it cut and threaded. It was a "thing" about 10 + years ago to do that, a Ruger with stub barrel with a muzzle can instead of an integral with ported barrel. I almost had one cut to do the same. I kinda want this one for the same reason.

I should also say.... if someone wanted just the barreled upper, I'd sell that for $175. If you wanted the barreled upper with the bolt, $200. I'll cover the shipping on those options.
I don't want to sell the lower off unless I sell the top end off first. Top end has a serial number, so it's gotta go to an FFL.

Are you familiar with the threading specifications? Does it adhere to the standard AR15 threading, as suggested by the birdcage in the image, or does it utilize the more common 1/2x28 threading found on .22lr platforms?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.