Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 22/45

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Iansstud, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

Im looking for a used 22/45 22lr pistol, I would like the 4" bull barrel but I'll take anything...

FTF in NW Washington

THanks

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Do partial trade for your SSSSAAAAAAAAWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! AK flame thrower pistol?

Just kiddin', but really that is a sweet AK pistol!

I got a Mk III 22/45 let me think about it for a day or two and I will let you know, OK?

It is in very good shape and has 6 to 8 mags with it, plus box and paper work.

SF-

3. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

Sweet SF! I tell you what, I will make a 2nd one and do a "trade" Im working on getting another kit to do this again. I am going to be making about 3 total, one for the wife, a backup, and an extra backup.

I figure it will go WAY smoother to do 3 at a time, then 1. I felt like I was getting hung up on parts/ paint to dry. If I have alot to work on at once I will be way more efficient.

I had a MKIII 22/45 I traded for the $$$ when I was younger and well you know...

Now If you had a G26 and a 22/45 I think I could whip one out super fast to trade!!!