JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger 22/45 threaded barrel .22 Cal pistol in excellent condition with box, extra mag, thread protector etc. . Ruger wooden grips. Includes recently serviced Gemtech outback II silencer. You would have to pay the $200 tax but I can assist you in drafting up a trust or in just filling out the really easy to do paperwork.
Looking for a trade. Either of a good .22 target pistol i.e. a High Standard heavy barrel citation or trophy target, Woodsman or something similar. Possibly even a Ruger .22 stainless target if its mint. No rifles please. ....OR... a .45 colt revolver that will handle heavy colt loads. i.e. a nice Blackhawk or early Vaquero.

Cash price $475

I'm in the Dalles but I do go to Portland frequently. The pistol could transfer immediately and I can do a face to face on the silencer without going through a class III dealer in state after the transfer process is over. I dont know what the transfer time is these days but with all the gun buying hysteria I'd expect in the 6 month range.

dscf10011.jpg

Without turning this into too much of a discussion on outback II's here is my opinion on them. I have owned this silencer for 5 years and have owned 7 or 8 different .22 cans over the years by different manufacturers. The outbacks are good silencers and are as small and light as anything on the market. I have always been anal about silencer cleaning and I used to have this one so this can be disassembled and cleaned easily. Simple to do with a little heat as the tube is just loctited to the threaded on end caps. Currently it is loctited back together like Gemtech supplies from the factory because quite frankly they are a pain when they can be disassembled like most take apart .22 cans can be. The end cap often sticks to the barrel face when you unscrew the silencer and you spend lots of time trying to get it unstuck.

FWIW if you shoot standard velocity copper plated rounds through these things the only residue you get in them is powder residue With a steady diet of mini mags or other high velocity ammo you can get some lead spall on the baffles which can be a chore to clean . This one was opened and clean around 200 rounds ago and could probably go another 5000 rounds before it MIGHT need cleaning. Gemtech does offer a conversion for these that will give you stainless baffles. IMHO that would be stupid. It totally defeats one of the best traits of this silencer which is its absurd light weight. If you have more dollars than sense they also offer them in titanium which is the dictionary definition of overkill.

That is a killer price for the combo. The can would be $300+ new if you bought it separately.

The wait for the stamp is easily 6-7 months. Six weeks from check cash to pending, then another 6 months until approval.

Everyone has to wait on the form 4 . Fact of life. The sequence of events is Pay, get pistol, file forms, get forms back, get can. If you would be concerned about not getting approved rest assured they approve everyone with a pulse that meets the loose standards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.