Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a ruger 22/45 with 2 10 round mags that I would like to trade for a metal framed ruger .22 pistol(mark2 or mark3),I will add cash for the stainless version.I will also consider other trades in .22lr,.22 magnum,.32,.380 acp,9mm,9mm makarov,7.62x25,7.62x38R,.38 special,.357 magnum,.40 S&W,.357 sig,.45 gap,or .45 acp,I will add cash for any pistol trade of higher value.

The 22/45 takes any fullsize/commander size 1911 grips.

I am open to trading for just about any pistol.

Reactions
This used to be my gun, although it seems to have done the rounds quite a lot recently. I don't know the OP selling it now. I can tell you that its an excellent shooter, however this is a MKii 22/45. The 1911 style grips pictured are over molded and made by an excellent guy called Dominic Notaro. They are hollow and fit over the existing molded 22/45 grips, which were tapped to accept the 1911 style grips you see here. OP: I'm not thread crapping, I'm just added information you might not be aware of, the guy I sold it to wasn't the most honest.

Reactions
This used to be my gun, although it seems to have done the rounds quite a lot recently. I don't know the OP selling it now. I can tell you that its an excellent shooter, however this is a MKii 22/45. The 1911 style grips pictured are over molded and made by an excellent guy called Dominic Notaro. They are hollow and fit over the existing molded 22/45 grips, which were tapped to accept the 1911 style grips you see here. OP: I'm not thread crapping, I'm just added information you might not be aware of, the guy I sold it to wasn't the most honest.

Thanks for the extra info,you might be right about the grips but I will have to find an allen wrench the right size to be sure.PM me the name of the guy you sold it to so I know who to avoid dealing with.

Reactions
Thanks for the extra info,you might be right about the grips but I will have to find an allen wrench the right size to be sure.PM me the name of the guy you sold it to so I know who to avoid dealing with.

I installed the grips which is why I know that to be correct. I'll send that info to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.