JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any feedback on these? Anyone have one for sale? This would pair nicely with my SR556. Any input appreciated.

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr1911DE/specSheets/6709.html

(picture grabbed from google images)

PC160058_zps49035338.jpg

There are several on Gunbroker in Government and Commander sizes. Most under $800.

If it is anything like the regular Ruger 1911's, it should be a reliable firearm.

Definitely on my want list............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

I'm certainly no expert in 1911's, but it seems to me a gun named the "Night Watchman" should come with an integral rail for a light. While I don't like the blocky look of most 1911's with rails, Para seems to get it right with their "tactical" models. Doesn't really interfere with the lines of the gun. Ruger is doing something similar on their SR45, wonder why they don't on their 1911's, especially this one?

96694_black_ops_1445.png

I have a Night Watchman in both sizes. They both operate perfectly. These, as entry level guns, are very well made and would be a bargain even if the price was higher.

Maybe things will calm down, but the high level of interest of the Night Watchman has kept the price substantially higher than the brushed stainless models. Both of mine were $800 each.

I know everyone has different tastes, but I applaud Ruger for not installing an accessory rail.

And speaking of tastes, I didn't care much for the Night Watchman grips...So I had to do my own thing.:cool:

WAYNO.

P1020413_zpsuh3wclxc.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR