JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
sweet home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
ruger takedown model 10/22 stainless new thumbhole stock new trigger and new 3x9 sightron scope. 1 extra clip. $500 or best offer. message phone 541-367-2876. can send pictures to cell phones. this is a very nice rifle. Also will come with factory stock and instrustion sheet.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMG_3253 (1).jpg

Last Edited:
I am so sorry. I just last night found out my daughter-in-law has Thyroid Cancer and we are really shocked and shookup over this too, so I totally understand and am sorry for your wife's sickness. I will call again a couple times today and leave my cell phone for you. I would like to get this if it works out. Thank you, and I will pray for your wife.

Hi,. Ive got it all figured out now as of today. I took my training for the semi-auto purchase and have that certificate now. I also talked with the guy at Tropic pawn and loan in Hazel Dell about the transfer. He told me we have to make an appointment to go in to transfer and they will charge me to do, but glad to do it. They know you are foom Oregon, and no problem with that since you will be bringing the rifle over the border with you. They will hold the rifle for me to clear for a few days, then it is done. When do you want to come up? I will need to know in order to make the appointment For us.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.