JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

I am selling a RUGER 10/22 "Walmart Special" these are the special edition ones they sold thru walmart with the delux high quality walnut stocks with checkering, all stainless with stainless 22" barrel (instead of the 18" standard) flip up iron sights, and "RIFLE" stamped on the receiver instead of "CARBINE". These have been heavily sought after and are very difficult to find. Good walnut stock with "no visibile knots" (common issue on the production).

Comes with the rifle, a simmons 3-9x32 adjustable objective silver scope (sighted in), rings, base, sling, and case w/ RED BOW!!, Origignal Ruger 10 round magazine, 3 x eagle smoke plastic 20 round mags, and 1 x 30 round mag inluded with purchase. If buyer wants, i have a 4x32 simmons scope with rings in the package (black matte) instead of the 3-9x32 AO silver one on the rifle now.

Rifle never got shot much, sighted everything in and I have shot a few boxes here and there. Just to many guns to shoot and to many projects to feed. Sale out right for SOLD

trade for EO-TECH optics for one of my ARs, consider trade for M&P15-22 or SIG 522, towards a nice springfield 1911, HK P2000, HK P30, HK USP COMPACT in 9mm or 45 ACP, or similiar toys. Let me know if you need additional pictures.

ipod09feb11098.jpg

ipod09feb11100.jpg

ipod09feb11102.jpg

ipod09feb11103.jpg

ipod09feb11104.jpg

more pictures upon request

Last Edited:
also known as "rifle" these are much less common than the carbine, but, ruger has offered them for a long, long time. Very nice slender stock compared to the carbine. This is pretty high on my want list, can't do it now, someone is going to get a great deal.

BTW congrats for not boogering it up with a bunch of aftermarket junk.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top