JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is an excellent example of the ever popular bolt action Ruger model 77 in 22 magnum caliber(22WMR). This one's exceptional because it looks good, shoots good and has an AMAZING trigger. A trigger kit was installed by an old school local gunsmith who's unfortunateky now deceased. My RCBS trigger gauge says it breaks at a very crisp 1-1/4lb with no creep and just the slightest bit of overtravel. So much better than the typical factory trigger job, which helps it shoot even better! The bluing and wood are in excellent condition. You have to look very hard to find any sort of defect on this rifle. Includes 1" scope rings, two factory 9-round magazines and two new-in-package Ruger BX-15 15-round magazines.

Please review the pictures and contact me with any questions.

Priced at $999.00.
We can meet at my local dealer for a $20 transfer fee. Exit 107 from I-5 in Lacey. Every couple of weeks I travel south through Vancouver and Portland and could meet at your local dealer or I can ship to your dealer for $31. Dealer must accept from a non-dealer or my ffl fees would be additional.

IMG_3873.jpg IMG_3875.jpg IMG_3876.jpg IMG_3877.jpg IMG_3878.jpg IMG_3879.jpg IMG_3882.jpg IMG_3883.jpg IMG_3888.jpg IMG_3889.jpg IMG_3891.jpg IMG_3892.jpg IMG_3893.jpg IMG_3894.jpg IMG_3895.jpg IMG_3962.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.