JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a 10/22 with the marauder kit installed and a Volquartsen match trigger. Round count is roughly 300. I'm asking for $350 or trade. The 10/22 also comes with the orignal synthetic stock in case you want to swap it out. Only gun thats really on my list right now is a Rem 870, but I'm open to other offers.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/1022i.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good Morning,
Interested in your 22.
I also have a 870 or a Siles o/u 12 mag willing trade.
Logistics? I moved to Nebraska from Camano about 5 years ago. Lived in Country Club area.
If your interested, holler back give you my number and we can chew some grizzle.
Thanks, Mike

Trade ruger mk II plus cash on my end?
Let me know via pm how much you need on top.. or all cash If your negotiable..
You the original owner?
Thanks
Tony
I live in Puyallup can meet near Seattle , have cpl and wa state id

Tony, I'm not really interested in any other .22 trades. Mainly just looking for an 870 as a trade. Thank you for the interest though.

Bob, with the 10/22 it will include the factory marauder 30rd mag along with the factory ruger stock and 10rd mag. So 2 stocks, 2 mags, 1 rifle total. The marauder kit is on it and I have no plans of taking it off so load it up and shoot em'.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top