JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Only one of the .22s is for sale , intend to sell one and keep one , I could be swayed by a trade , kinda thinking about getting a Rossi pump or maybe a stevens model 75... Ive got a thing for older guns and been thinking about readjusting my .22 lineup for awhile ... My centerfire rifles are all Mil-surp , and my shotguns are all pre 1950 except the Higgins ...

the Marlin $100 ( coast to coast model 40) is a well used but good gun , the front sight assembly is a tad loose and got taped as a tempory fix that never got around to being replaced by anything more permanent ... this one unlike many Marlins can be fired fast , I will warn you I never had any luck mounting a scope almost seems the dovetail on the reciever wasnt properly milled inline with the barrel . shoots well , but needs to be cleaned often

The Ruger $220 is an older stainless model with an aluminium triggerguard we bought this new about 15 years ago and perhaps fired 1500-2000 rounds through it since then , mechanics are great and so is the bore , I do have the factory dovetail , stuck has its dings and some of the finish on the receiver has teeny pits , but otherwise its a great gun ..

the Higgins $100 looked like new when I bought it , but its bluing really doesnt like moisture ... wood is in pretty good shape The safety I have but its not currently in the gun . this Gun is a scalpal accurate and very tigh pattern

last longarm Ive got for sale is a Sante Fe Mas36 sporter ... Ive seen these go for $200 online ... Ive been meaning to order a new stock for this as I pulled the one on it to use on my mil-spec 1940 dated MAS , but there $25 on both Liberty tree collectors and Apex gun Parts , $100 on this , condition is perfect for a truck gun good bore , and mechanics but nothing pretty

Located in Montesano Wa

Last Edited: