JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to find a Ruger 10/22 rail and the 4 screws that would go with it. Almost every 10/22 comes with one, but many don't use it. If you got one that you'd be willing to give me or sell to me, let me know. Black, silver, any color is fine.

I can't seem to find one of these anywhere on the internet:

IMG_2107_zps7lotbyto.jpg

DUH!!! Why didn't I go to eBay? I'll still see if anyone has one around here locally. I'll close the ad if I decide to buy one off eBay. Thanks for the suggestion.

I didn't see that one, either. I'm surprised nobody has done a lmgtfy.com for me yet.

I think I'm going to buy one of the ones off eBay this afternoon. I'll update the thread when I do. Thanks everyone for your help...even though it makes me look like a doofus who can't use the Google machine.

Rockys told me he just recently saw this rail on his bench and thought to himself that he didn't need it anymore. And then here I write that I needed one. This thread worked out perfectly! Thanks, NWFA!!

Awesome!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.