Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 10/22 parts for my nephew

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by hackercat13, Apr 4, 2011.

1. hackercat13

hackercat13 Steilacoom, WA Active Member

Hey all!

If anyone has 10/22 parts sitting around after stripping all the OEM stuff and building your uber-mega-supercool tackdriver 5000, I am trying to piece a second 10/22 together on a budget (or lack thereof).

My Nephew saw my LTR, started asking about appleseed, and now he wants one! If anyone has parts I'd appreciate it. I can pay for them, but not a ton. I am looking for trigger group and receiver. Have a barrel, stock, magazine, and a spare scope for the kid.

Thanks to ayone who can help a bit!
    Chris

2. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I have a sliver 'Poly' trigger housing that I will send you for $10 (includes postage) - LMK ....

3. hackercat13

That is very generous of you! PM me details of how you'd like the funds sent. I can do paypal or stick an old fashioned money order in an envelope.
    Chris

4. hackercat13

Still looking for receiver, with or without bolt.
    Chris

5. hackercat13

Ok, update. I have a trigger housing, still need trigger components, a receiver (My local FFL will accept parts from a private party), and a charging handle. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

6. Izzy

Izzy Oakridge Active Member

7. hackercat13

Thanks Izzy, I did see that, but for that price, I could buy a whole new Wallyworld 10/22 carbine. This is a build for my nephew, and I am trying to be as cheap as possible here.
    Chris

8. hackercat13

Ok, last bump I swear. I just need a receiver. If anyone has one, PM me please. Otherwise it's on to auction arms to buy one and pay to have it shipped.
    Lil' help here?
    Chris