JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all!

If anyone has 10/22 parts sitting around after stripping all the OEM stuff and building your uber-mega-supercool tackdriver 5000, I am trying to piece a second 10/22 together on a budget (or lack thereof).

My Nephew saw my LTR, started asking about appleseed, and now he wants one! If anyone has parts I'd appreciate it. I can pay for them, but not a ton. I am looking for trigger group and receiver. Have a barrel, stock, magazine, and a spare scope for the kid.

Thanks to ayone who can help a bit!
Chris

Ok, update. I have a trigger housing, still need trigger components, a receiver (My local FFL will accept parts from a private party), and a charging handle. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Thanks Izzy, I did see that, but for that price, I could buy a whole new Wallyworld 10/22 carbine. This is a build for my nephew, and I am trying to be as cheap as possible here.
Chris

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top