JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have up a super sweet ruger 10/22 with extras, this thing is a tackdriving match quality beast of a .22
metal trigger group
trigger job with super light pull and short reset
extended mag release
aftermarket buffer to further dampen the nonexistent recoil
nice Mueller scope
laminate wood thumbhole stock
heavy bull barrel
bipod

Honestly, there is over 700 into this gun, previously used for match. I will include in this package, 2 10 round ruger rotary mags, two 25 round ruger bx-25 mags, and 300 rounds of CCI mini mag.

I am asking $SOLD obo for all of this, i know that seems steep..... maybe it is, i don't know. I know there is an astounding amount of work in this rife, and the pics don't do it justice.

This is SOLD and GONE

IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg

That's a good deal! I paid $250 alone just for my trigger group!! After the barrel, and then the stock, and scope I am almost $900 into mine. I'll never see that money again, but like you said it is a tack driving machine! Good deal here! Good luck, I'd buy it but I already have my own!!

And BX-25 mags right now are going for about $50 if you can find them. That's, like $120 in extra magazines. You should erase the line, "I know that seems steep." It doesn't! Best of luck!

Edit: I'll take it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.