JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to buy a slightly modified 10/22. I would like to do an OD green build on one so I would be very interested if anyone has the OD overmold stock and OD barrell. If not let me know what you got, I would be willing to purchase or I have a Marlin 917vr with a 4x16 scope, case, sling, 2 mags I would be willing to trade. PM me for pics on the .17

I have a semi customized Ruger 10/22. Trigger work was done by a local gun smith in Medford, this trigger is better than all my other firearms! This is the older Ruger with the metal trigger guard. Trigger breaks about 2.5lbs with no creep... very nice Barrel is a Butler Creek carbon fiber (.920 in diameter)which shoots very well and is very light. Stock is also a black Butler Creek composite. Scope is BSA 3x9 which works fine for plinking.

$350 FTF I'm located in the Rouge Valley.

Think I could bother you for some pictures of it? I may actually be headed down to medford next weekend to visit family so I will be in the area. Let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.