JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Item Location: Portland,OR (east side boundary)

I have (1) Rugger 10/22 "Muzzleliter" Bull-pup stock that is in excellent condition. Bought it new ... then mounted my rifle in it , and stored + moved it around until I put the original 10/22 barreled action instead back in the original wood stock (grew on me). Never shot or taken to the range with it in. Nothing wrong with it , and all necessary pieces are there. Scope mount is not included at the moment.

I apologize if this is against rules , but I simply couldn't get my files to upload properly (too large... even after re-sizing...)
13751045024_856c77aacc.jpg

13751040454_9f0dd851f2.jpg

Price: $90 Cash. Local pickup preferred strongly , but will ship if need be. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

Start a conversation is the fastest way to reply.
Reply here as well is acceptable.
I'll do what I can to get back to you.

Thanks

Blueee

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.