JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I helped a friend install a binary trigger in his Ruger charger Saturday. That thing is a hoot to shoot and now I want one. He paid around $400 for the trigger! Correction, the kit is $299. Hammer, sear, and safety. Three-position safety. They mave a complete drop-in trigger assembly too I believe.

Last Edited:
Any idea what brand?

@Reno might be interested here too.....
Oh, I've had it for some time now.

D667F126-4A70-4CD9-BB3F-9A8F5C4502A3.jpeg

Is that the Magpul stock? How's it change the length of pull? I don't shoot mine as often as I'd like because it feels like it's built for a small child
Yes, you can add/remove spacers to adjust the LOP. If you don't shoot your 10/22 the rimfire gods will smite you, for it is a high crime!

What brand and how does it run? Did you already make a thread on it? Sorry, on my phone and can't search very well......
Franklin is the only one I'm aware of that makes one for the 10/22.

As for operation. It runs, runs well. Mags and ammo are the only thing that slow it down. That and or a dirty gun. Some, here and over the web, have had issues with them in older aluminum trigger housings. Other than that, it's highly enjoyable to plink with. Double taps can sound like one hit on steel at times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top