JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
16 inch mid length spikes tactical upper flat top with removable cary handle tungston recoil buffer almost as close to colts mil spec rifle as you can get, RRA lower reciever with viltor 6 position stock enhanced trigger guard, and mag pull grip 120 rounds down the pipe I also have about 700 rounds of ammo if interested asking 650.00 for the rifle,
and the ammo is negotiable
thanks

You might not have to "bump" if you would reply. I may have bought it 25min after you posted it when I sent you a PM, you still haven't responded. And you can only bump once a week.

dang AR's are dropping in price lately. This is the 3rd one I have seen in the 600 range... Wonder why the AK's aren't dropping down yet. I remember when almost every AR went for 900-1100 and AK's were 300-350.

If this RRA lower has the standard RRA Stage 2 trigger then this AR is really a steal...

sorry if I did not respond fast enough to some of you I tried to get to every pm as fast as I could, I have had alot of interest on the firearm sale is pending, ammo is still available
thanks for the interest I will keep the ad current if the rifle does not sell

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.