JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been wanting one these for a while. I recently found out their making a SW 40 cal now too. Id rather go with the 40cal as its one my favorite rounds but seems to me as far as obtaining additional magzines from RRA's its tough. They dont list them separately and only sell upper recievers and complete weapons. I think I rather go with the LAR 9mm do to the availibilty of upper and lower recievers, magazines, and parts availibility and of coarse the 100 round Beta magzines ^^. What im trying to find out is from members here is it easier to buy the parts and get them assembled or to jsut try to buy a completed weapon. The RRA web site lists the LAR 9mm having something like a 3-4 month back log. I was considering listing out the basic componets and buying them and having my favorite gunsmith put it together. Would that be quicker? I guessing ill be spending about 1200-1400 on a completed weapon witha few parts mods. Any soldid imput to this would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a LAR 9mm availible or can post here about there weapon that be awesome.

Thanks again, Stay Safe

Reco

I don't know about now, but last year when I was looking for just a varmint upper I had a heck of a time finding one, but there were plenty of complete rifles. What I was told was that as long as they were backordered on complete guns, everything was going to make complete guns as they made more money that way. I finally found a 24" bull barrel upper at Keith's and while it wasn't exactly what I wanted it was the first one of any kind I had been able to find in months so I snatched it up.

So Ive been surfing all day trying to find the best place to pick up a 9MM AR Carbine. Then I see it CMMG sells a real nice set up based totaly off the Colt 9MM Rifle. Real nice price too.

View attachment 207077
View attachment 207078
View attachment 207079
"M4-LE 9mm 16"

9mm M4 profile barrel. Ramped 9mm bolt carrier. Integral magazine well is compatible with Colt and modified Uzi style magazines. Includes one Metalform 32 round magazine.
Part Number:LE-M490-1604
Price: $999.95

Magazines are bit spendy 49.95 each. The best news was the turn around time was 4 weeks from purchase compared to 12 weeks from RRA's. Im going to look more into it. My Armorer told me to stay away from Olympic Arms, says the ejectors break on the uppers and cause alot of problems.

Reco

Oh I talked to CMMG and they even hinted they might make a 10MM or 45 Cal version by next year with Thompson and I think it was sten magzines.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads