JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One night as I was drinking with Jim Morrison , we saw Bigfoot fly by in a hot rod UFO...
Somewhat surprised by this , I turned to Jim and asked :
"Did you see that...?"
"Yeah , man" , sez Jim...in his velvet cool voice.
As we were discussing the merits of this...
Janis Joplin cruised on up in her '64 Porsche with James Dean riding shotgun...
Andy

I think that might have been EPS, not Jim Morrison. And the rest may be victim of artistic license.
Otherwise, cool story, bro.

On a minor tangent, when I was a young person I interviewed for a job. Towards the end, one of the two interviewers was a lady that went into this bizarre-o, woo-woo, New Age-y monologue that, to this day, I'm not entirely sure why. I was doing everything I could to not laugh, call BS, or any other natural response to such wackadoodle material. Then I remembered a scene from Ghostbusters and kept it together. :s0112:

My goofy made up stories in posts #5 and #7 , aside...

I too won't call another person's stories of UFO's , Bigfoot , ghosts , etc...outright BS...
After all I wasn't there and the world / universe is a big place and I haven't seen or experienced it all
Andy

It was kind of weird. I generally find some off topic and then spend a week or so googling it and reading stories or documentaries.
So this started on the anny of D Day. Watching shows and reading about the Normandy invasion. WW2. Then got on to concentration camps (uggh what a emotional rollercoaster that was) watched a good show on discovery with interviews from people who helped liberate the camps.

Then went to the Nazi's who worked the camps, the human experiments they were doing.
Then onto Project Paperclip, of recruiting Nazi scientist, engineers, etc for the cold war, atomic bombs, and landing on the moon.

Found an article about Nazi drone tech, then Stalin using the child experiments to send "UFOs" into the USA to cause hysteria.

Needless to say I go down a lot of rabbit holes.

54049ce8747aca06e0720be5b593a570.jpg

I quite literally don't care anymore. Even if the government has a breeding ground for alien/human hybrids at Area 51 or Groom Lake, I'm too busy living life to give a damn.

Funny, I was talking to a friend about UFOs the other day. I always though it was funny that people really started seeing them just after WWII.. Wonder how much of that was really experimental German aircraft we brought over. Always wondered what those guys over Germany were seeing. Might be the same thing they were calling UFOs.. well they are UFOs;)

Foo fighter - Wikipedia

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads