JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Rossi Cyclops .357 Mag with an 8" ported barrel. The gun also has a 2x20 Simmons Scope on it, which is a little overkill, but still really fun to shoot and look at. The gun is really clean and looks great. I also have 24 .357 rounds and 75 .38 special rounds along with about 50 rounds of .357 brass. I am asking $500 for everything.

Free bump for a rare revolver. I owned one for years & sold a few years back, regrettably. Very well made, always fun to shoot.

That is the coolest gun I've seen in a while. Can the scope base be taken off, or is it permanently in place? Are you interested in trades, or just a cash deal?

Thanks for you interest I'm my gun, I agree it is quite unique to look at and really fun to shoot. The scope is removable. There is a rail attached to the top of the gun, which is all removable. No I am not interested in trades. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.