JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I am in the Portland area and looking to purchase a Rossi Circuit Judge. Wondering if any of the members here have seen them at a good price. Best I can find is $489.00 at Bi-Mart, unfortunately they do not carry any of the models other than the blued. I would definitely prefer the stainless steel model, but trying to track one down in the area has proven difficult. Bi-Mart can't order them for some reason. Figured I would put an APB out and see if any of you veterans who get out to the local shops more - have seen one around? Any leads would be much appreciated - thanks.

In case anyone else is wondering, after a few bi-mart visits, one of the employees turned me on to Northwest Armory. They can order the stainless model of the circuit judge - one week from distributor to shop, and they have killer prices as well. They actually beat the price bi-mart quoted me. $530.00...only 10 bucks more for the stainless model. Stoked to find it, and in a good time frame as well.