JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While searching for your Rolls, I wonder if you might have run across my lost dog? He is a Black Lab that has been neutered, missing a hind leg, blind, deaf, and has mange. His name is Lucky.

As a matter of fact, I used to have a Rolls-Cannardly. Rolls down one hill, canhardly roll up the next! :s0114:

But seriously, you cats are all speaking in secret code, right? This is a secret site for passing messages, right? I get the drift, but not the elevation......................elsullo :D

The straps on the trunk are made of alligator leather ( simulated for Oregon weather) and the chrome is chrome colored plastic (same reason) but the buckles are really pretty: made of polished potmetal..

As a matter of fact, I used to have a Rolls-Cannardly. Rolls down one hill, canhardly roll up the next! :s0114:

But seriously, you cats are all speaking in secret code, right? This is a secret site for passing messages, right? I get the drift, but not the elevation......................elsullo :D

Rolls Cannardly I'm laughin'. I'm laughin'. :s0114:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top