JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my beautiful Submariner that was bought in Miami FL. I have ALL packaging and everything that came with the watch as seen in the pics.I have the original paperwork with the watches S/N......THIS IS A REAL ROLEX ..The diamond and Sapphire Champagne dial is FACTORY ISSUE...NOT AN ADD ON. Other features are the band which can open bigger to fit over a wet suit and the bubble glass over the date so it can be seen under water.. It has seen little use through the years and has NEVER been in water. .I hate to part with it but Iam selling some stuff to get a down payment on a house.I know the pics are not the best so if you need/want any specific pics please let me know.This watch is really even more beautiful in person.If your looking for a Sub that has not been abused and has the right pedigree this is the one for you .Any questions or if I can provide a certain pic.

I may be interested in high end tactical trades, Offroad Toyhauler Tent Trailer with 4x4 quad, car restorations (rotisserie build), etc. If you are just looking to pay cash I'll do $8000 $7500 new msrp is $12,000
P8280199.jpg
P8280197.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.