JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a very lightly used, almost-new, Rock River Tactical Carbine A4, AR-15 rifle. This gun is a factory upgraded version of the Rock River Tactical Carbine A4 rifle. The gun comes with a chrome-lined barrel, A4 Tactical Carry handle, 2-stage trigger, 6-position stock and a comfortable hogue grip. Most Rock River models do not have the chrome lined barrel or the tactical carry handle.

I do have the original box for the gun and it also includes a list of some of the specs of the gun. Also, I should have the original Rock River magazine that came with the rifle, but if I cannot find it I will include another 30rd AR-15 mag of equal or better quality.

The gun has mostly been a safe queen and hardly been used. The AR-15 that is my primary gun is my LMT MRP CQB AR-15, so this one is hardly used. I would say it may have had about 400-500 rounds through it. The gun has always functioned flawlessly and is pleasant to shoot.

As with the other guns I am selling, I am reluctant to sell it, but due to loss of income with my business I have to sell the gun to get some money.

I am willing to sell the gun through a FTF transaction to Oregon residents in the Portland area or The Dalles/Hood River area. I am in Hood River, so I only travel into Portland once or twice a week. If you can travel to, or, are located in Hood River, I'd be happy to meet you here if you want to take a look. Anyone interested in FTF must bring drivers license and other identification would help too. If that bothers you, then it would be best not to purchase the gun through me in a FTF transaction. Cash will be only payment accepted in FTF transaction.

I also can ship the gun to people out of the area or out of state via FFL. All shipping, insurance and FFL fees will have to be paid by the buyer. I will only accept POSTAL MONEY ORDERS for non-local transactions. Once, I receive the payment I will immediately ship the gun to your FFL via my FFL.

I would like to sell the entire package for $885, which includes:
Rock River Tactical Carbine A4 + Upgrades (Chrome Line Barrel, A4 Tactical Carry Handle Assembly)
1 - 30rd Rock River Magazines (If I cannot find, I will replace with another magazine)
Original Box

This is pretty good for an almost-new RRA Tac Car A4 with all the add-ons, as these retail for almost $1150, which is what I paid for it new. I may be open to reasonable offers, especially for people who prefer to purchase the gun via FFL. It will save me time and gas not to have to do FTF. However, I cannot go much lower on this one.

You can see the specs of this specific gun on Rock River's website:
Rock River Arms: Tactical CAR A4

I've included some pictures of the gun and the magazines:
PLEASE NOTE: That no mount or scope is included with the rifle, despite what is shown in the pictures. I am only selling the rifle.
23jnalh.jpg
1r8e14.jpg
2cyk6ps.jpg

UPDATE:
I forgot to add that the twist rate of the barrel is 1:9. Some people have been inquiring about that. Sorry, for not including that information in the original post.

STILL AVAILABLE!!

Make me an OFFER!! I am planning on moving soon and will be happy to make someone a good deal if they are interested.

This item will be listed on Gunbroker for more money next week. Now is the time to take advantage of a great deal!

My Gunbroker seller Id is 4Freedom! (with the "!" at the end)

SOLD

If purchased by October 7th, I will do free shipping and pay all FFL fees.. Or, I will do $100 reduction for FTF deal.. After 7 days, I will be moving to Idaho and gun will be listed on gunbroker for a higher price.

I am an OR resident, so no WA residents for FTF, don't bother asking. FFL only for Out-Of-Staters. That means, if you are from WA I can sell you the gun via an FFL dealer in your state or you could come to OR and purchase it from an FFL dealer here of your choice who can do the transfer. This will help avoid Sales Tax, but you must drive into Oregon.

Plus, as a bonus I will throw in a free brand new Brownells mag in addition to the RRA mag that comes with the gun.

GUN IS SOLD...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top