JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What? Toolcraft never heard of it. RRA parts are used by the 2 major National Match Rifle builders,
White Oak and Compass Lake Engineering. I have used RRA parts on several builds
and fellow competitors use them as well with no issues.:D This is for a High Power across
the course 20 inch barrel NM rifle not a tacti cool spray and pray carbine.:eek:

What? Toolcraft never heard of it.
See comments below.

RRA parts are used by the 2 major National Match Rifle builders,
White Oak and Compass Lake Engineering.
I don't know what RRA parts the CLE would be using. I know CLE makes their own NM handguard system.
Mr. Holliger used to sell reworked RRA triggers but doesn't anymore.

I have used RRA parts on several builds
and fellow competitors use them as well with no issues.:D This is for a High Power across
the course 20 inch barrel NM rifle not a tacti cool spray and pray carbine.:eek:
I have used parts from them as well.

Wait, I must have missed something at least sorta big. What bad press are we talkin' here? I was under the impression that RRA was alright
RRA gets bashed because :

They choose to use commercial receiver extensions
They use Loctite on the receiver extension
Reports of Loctite on handguard systems
High round count users of their triggers have reported failures
Their bolts are not individually HPT and MPI tested
(in a nutshell, they cut corners)

I've had problems with their RE but they did correct it
The Loctite thing gets them bad press because AR owners like to change things out
They may have cured their over-priced trigger problems but the damage is done

On the bright side, they use Wilson Arms barrels and the one I have is very good.
Their fit and finish on complete rifles is very good.

For the average AR enthusiast they are fine.
If you want to change out buttstocks or handguards be prepared to deal with the Loctite.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top