JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Rock River Arms
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I hate having to do this but, a current vehicle situation is forcing me to!:mad: Rock River Arms Rage Upper, 16" 1:9 twist. See it on their website for additional specs. Complete PSA Magpul OD Green lower. Vortex Spitfire AR 1X prism scope and Magpul MBUIS set. Generic ambi CH. No trades or Shipping! Meet here in Corvallis @ Tick Licker Firearms and transfer/BGC on you. This AR is completely new and unfired! I will not seperate parts.:s0155:

RRA Rage Upper - $280
PSA Lower - $179.99
Vortex Spitfire - $200
Magpul MBUIS - $80
Generic CH - $19

Total - $758.99

And that's not including the shipping I paid for on everything but the Vortex.:) Vortex will come with box and all papers. Will also include RRA shipping box for upper if so desired.

thumbnail_IMG_0198.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0199.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0200.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Now $525. I'm not going to give it away.:) This is a great price for a never fired AR that is already setup to shoot. All ya need to add is some mags and ammo and get your Pew Pew on!:s0155:

Need to move this! Final drop and if I can't sell at this price, I'll keep it and figure something else out. $500 you pay BG/Transfer here at Tick Lickers.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.